- November 27: Does The Toyota Prius Gas Tank Have a 'Shrinkage' Problem?
- November 8: Toyota Recalls Tacoma For Bad Engine Valve Springs
- October 28: Consumer Reports Can't Recommend These Cars
- October 20: Toyota Recalls Cars Haunted by Spiders
- October 13: Toyota Recalls 10,000 Cars Because of Windshield Wiper Problems
- September 26: Toyota Recalls 615,000 Minivans Because They Could Roll Away
- September 8: Toyota Recall Fails, 780,000 Vehicles Recalled For Second Time
- September 4: Toyota Recalls 235,000 Cars That Could Stop in the Middle of the Road
NHTSA — Steering: Column Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.