Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.

The issue may be the result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.

2008 Toyota Camry accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Camry:

2008 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Feb 092010

My Toyota doors lock by themselves. I can be sitting in the garage and the locks just click and locks, them I have to go inside the house to get the keys to unlock the car doors. This happens at least twice a week. I never mention this to my roommate until this month February. He was washing my car and he told me on tues Feb 9th that my doors just locked by themselves he said I'm glade I had your car keys in my pant pocket. I told him I'm glade it happen to you now I know I am not crazy. I took it to Toyota dealer here in stockton California and they told me it did lock on the. So I am taking it again on 2/13/10 and this time I am going to make them write down why I brought it in.

- Stockton, CA, USA