- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 5 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 26 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 39 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 48 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2008 Toyota Camry (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 6 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 48,446 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.