- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 1 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 7 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 9 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 14 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem