- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 17 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 43 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem