- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 14 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 36 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem