- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 1 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 22 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 31 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 Camry used to be adorned with our “Seal of Pretty Good” but that was before an alarming number of complaints started rolling in for excessive oil consumption.
Owners are being caught off-guard with how quickly their cars are running out of oil. No leaks, no spills, just 1 quart of vanishing oil in as little as 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains this is “normal” for the 2AZ-FE engine, even though they issued a TSB for the problem in August of 2011.
The issue may be the result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 80,957 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem