- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 14 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 23 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 40 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 44 days ago
Frequent Battery Replacement
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 Camry used to be adorned with our “Seal of Pretty Good” but that was before an alarming number of complaints started rolling in for excessive oil consumption.
Owners are being caught off-guard with how quickly their cars are running out of oil. No leaks, no spills, just 1 quart of vanishing oil in as little as 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains this is “normal” for the 2AZ-FE engine, even though they issued a TSB for the problem in August of 2011.
The issue may be the result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 17,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)