2010 Toyota Camry steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Camry:

2010 Toyota Camry Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Oct 232009

Camry 6-cyl

I own a 2010 Toyota Camry xle and I have noticed while highway driving, the car will drift into other lanes. I almost lost control when I attempted to maintain control of the car in my lane. My car almost swerved out of control and I took my foot completely off of the accelerator to regain control. This incident occurred when the car had less than 500 miles. I attributed that specific incident to a cross wind however I have experienced similar situations while highway driving. I am afraid to drive this car on the highway. This car requires the driver to constantly adjust the steering wheel to stay in the appropriate lane. I currently have 1500 miles on this car. Updated IVOQ 12/10/10

- Kokomo, IN, USA