2013 Toyota Camry seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Toyota Camry:

2013 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Nov 032015

Camry

Driver side seat belt is stuck in place and will not work,

- Pasadena, TX, USA

Sep 162013

Camry

On the way home from West Virginia university Sunday evening around 1:10 am driving near RT119 uniontown, pa we spun in rail while making a turn towards exit going 55 mph, we hit a guardrail spun and flipped over 4 times 75 feet over an embankment not one airbag deployed causing more injury to my daughter in the back seat, we all hit our heads and got contusions, concussions and abrasions while wearing our seat belts the back seat belt either burned or was cut I have 33 pics from insurance adjustor, with the extreme impact I cant believe no air bag opened, causing more injury to my daughter in the back seat. It was a miracle we survived.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA