2015 Toyota Camry lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Camry:

2015 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Aug 152016

During Aug 2016 I went to get some lunch and when I turned off the parking ramp the car was fine. Once I entered on to the fwy and approached the speed of 50 my steering wheel froze and would not turn either way. I could not slow down on the fwy for fear of being hit, so I just stayed in my lane and begin to exit coming to a complete stop in the middle of the street because I could not turn the wheel once I came to a stop I had help getting the car to my house and called aaa to tow the car to a repair shop by my job and found out the power steering unit just stopped. He said he had never seen that. I also had to replace the racknpenion. The light where you shift gears went out, so can't see at night what gear I'm in. Drive or reverse.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Dec 042015

The contact owns a 2015 Toyota Camry. While driving approximately 30 mph, the contact approached an intersection and did not see the stop sign. The contact went back to verify why he missed the stop sign and realized the low beam projector headlights only illuminated the immediate area in front of the vehicle. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The contact was advised by the manufacturer that the low beam headlights were designed to illuminate in that manner. The vehicle was not repaired. The approximate failure mileage was 1,200.

- Largo, FL, USA