2016 Toyota Camry body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Toyota Camry:

2016 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Jul 012016

Camry

My husband was headed to work when a 16 year old driver did not make a complete stop at the stop sign and preceded to cross the road winter garden - vineland rd as my husband coming straight down the road tried to avoid hitting her but could not, hitting her on the back drivers side of her car. The impact to the front of our car which broke a rod bent in the tire smashed the drivers front side also bending the hood, but the air bags did not deploy with that impact I am wondering why didn't they deploy?

- Oakland, FL, USA

Jul 012013

Camry

While driving we hear constatnt road noise coming inside the car from the day 1 since we bought the new car. I found from all others that they all have similar problem we cannot hear radio or any talking inside the car. Something is missing in the firewall or underneath insulation.

- Ann Arbor, MI, USA