2016 Toyota Camry suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Toyota Camry:

2016 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Jun 012016

Camry

Bought car new 03/16. Involved in mva 06/01/16 where we were T-boned by a F150 truck at 30 mph. The truck peeled the body of car off the frame from where the passenger door hinge all the way down to the rear passenger door. Damaging sensors that would have deployed side airbags. The door handle fell off, hinges had to be replaced, tail lights and head lights replaced, both passenger doors and tires replaced. Why did the side airbags not deploy? Toyota told me that since I had the occupant classification system fixed, they are not to be blamed. My child was in the front seat. Even after all repairs to the car, while driving over 30 mph, there is a loud wind tunnel noise going through the car.

- Selma, NC, USA

Jul 012016

Camry

My husband was headed to work when a 16 year old driver did not make a complete stop at the stop sign and preceded to cross the road winter garden - vineland rd as my husband coming straight down the road tried to avoid hitting her but could not, hitting her on the back drivers side of her car. The impact to the front of our car which broke a rod bent in the tire smashed the drivers front side also bending the hood, but the air bags did not deploy with that impact I am wondering why didn't they deploy?

- Oakland, FL, USA