2016 Toyota Camry wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Toyota Camry:

2016 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Oct 102016

Camry

While driving on highwat at speed limit the tire blew off the rim and almost caused a fatal accident. While children in the car.the middle part of the tire completely.seems like these are defective tire installed on this model. I bought this car for children saftey but it doesnt seem like it when tire are blowing off the rim. Next time may cause a fatal accident.

- Miami, FL, USA

Oct 102016

Camry

While driving on highway at highway speed limit the tire blew off the rim. Completely came off only left the side walls almost caused the fatal collision while childrens are in the car. Bought this car for children transportation from home to school and back think its a safe car. But after this incident I cannot trust this car for the purpose I bought it for. Nvere know which tire will blow off the rim and may cause fatal accident.

- Miami, FL, USA

Jul 012016

Camry

My husband was headed to work when a 16 year old driver did not make a complete stop at the stop sign and preceded to cross the road winter garden - vineland rd as my husband coming straight down the road tried to avoid hitting her but could not, hitting her on the back drivers side of her car. The impact to the front of our car which broke a rod bent in the tire smashed the drivers front side also bending the hood, but the air bags did not deploy with that impact I am wondering why didn't they deploy?

- Oakland, FL, USA

Apr 292016

Camry

I have a new 2016 Camry SE with 417 miles on it and while driving on the hwy (tampa, fl) the right front tire went flat with no pressure warning. I pulled over with in seconds and I had to change the tire. There were bulges in several areas of the tire. I want bridgeton to replace my tire for free. This is a poor quality tire and I suspect the other tires may fail also and will need to have the dealer inspect all of them.

- Tampa, FL, USA