- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 11 days ago
- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 32 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 38 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 40 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
Only Blows Heat On Driver And Air Condtioning On Passenger
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced heating/air system (1 reports)
AC / heater problem