- May 23: Toyota Recalls 1.5 Million Toyota, Lexus and Scion Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- May 7: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner For Label Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 36 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 43 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 50 days ago
Only Blows Heat On Driver And Air Condtioning On Passenger
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced heating/air system (1 reports)
AC / heater problem