- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 1 days ago
- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 33 days ago
- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 34 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 71 days ago
Only Blows Heat On Driver And Air Condtioning On Passenger
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced heating/air system (1 reports)
AC / heater problem