- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 1 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 22 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 31 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Page 11 of 16)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 10 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 110,242 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: