- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 2 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 4 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 25 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 34 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 82,132 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.