- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 5 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 26 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 39 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 48 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,512 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: