2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid:

2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid Owner Comments

Jan 072015

Camry Hybrid

I had pulled into a parking space, foot on the brake, and hand on shift to put in park, when sudden acceleration started, and could not be stopped by me, my foot was still on the brake, the car was headed to go thru a laboratory window(people inside) I prayed not to hit the building, then my left hand turned the steering wheel fast to the left, missed the lab, and hit the corner of a wall.

- Alpharetta, GA, USA