2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid:

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Owner Comments

Jun 172012

Camry Hybrid

The master power window switch started smoking while I was driving down the road on 6/18/12. At the time, I wasn't aware of any issues with the power switches. So my family and I jumped out the car and called the fire department. They disconnected the battery and the car towed to Toyota. The power switch had burned up and some of the door panel was burned as well. Went back to get my car, and the battery went out as well. Today, 10/12/12, my car is still in the shop at Toyota. It has been a long, drawn out process, but I'll be glad when I receive my reimbursement and car. I am a loyal Toyota customer and this is my first incident with them.

- Lewisville, TX, USA