- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 13 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 35 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 61 days ago
2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER:SWITCH/WIRING NHTSA Campaign #13V505000
Summary: Toyota Motor Engineering & manufacturing North America, Inc. (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Camry and Camry HV, model year 2013 Avalon and Avalon HV and model year 2014 Corolla vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the windshield wiper switch assembly may short circuit. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, No. 104, "Windshield Wiping and Washing Systems."
Consequence: A short circuit could cause inoperative windshield wipers, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wiper switch assembly, free of charge. The recall began on November 8, 2013. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V505000 »