- October 20: Toyota Recalls 247,000 Vehicles To Replace Dangerous Air Bag Inflators
- October 14: Toyota Recalls 1.7 Million Vehicles Worldwide
- October 7: Toyota Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit Filed in Arkansas
- September 29: Toyota Recalls 690,000 Tacoma Trucks Over Rear Suspension Problems
- September 23: Complaints Grow About Toyota Unintended Acceleration Events at Slow Speeds
2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Toyota service shop immediately!
2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER:SWITCH/WIRING NHTSA Campaign #13V505000
Summary: Toyota Motor Engineering & manufacturing North America, Inc. (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Camry and Camry HV, model year 2013 Avalon and Avalon HV and model year 2014 Corolla vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the windshield wiper switch assembly may short circuit. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, No. 104, "Windshield Wiping and Washing Systems."
Consequence: A short circuit could cause inoperative windshield wipers, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wiper switch assembly, free of charge. The recall began on November 8, 2013. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V505000 »