- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 9 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 52 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 56 days ago
2000 Toyota Celica
Worst 2000 Celica clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken clutch cable1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.