- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 11 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 20 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 37 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 41 days ago
2000 Toyota Celica
Worst 2000 Celica clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken clutch cable1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.