- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 5 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 7 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 12 days ago
- June 12: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Vehicles Over Seat Heaters recalls | 15 days ago
2000 Toyota Celica
Worst 2000 Celica clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken clutch cable1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.