- January 21: Toyota To Replace Melting, Cracked, Sticky Shiny Dashboards
- January 21: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall 5,000 Toyota and Scion Vehicles
- January 17: Toyota Prius V Recalled To Repair Airbag Problems
- November 26: Toyota Sienna Recalled To Fix Overhead Assist Grips
- November 23: Toyota Dashboard Melting? Lawsuit Says It Can Happen
2000 Toyota Celica
Worst 2000 Celica clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken clutch cable1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.