- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 17 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 24 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 32 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 58 days ago
2000 Toyota Celica
Worst 2000 Celica clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken clutch cable1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.