- September 1: Toyota Recalls FJ Cruiser Over Failure of Steering Control
- August 17: Toyota Agrees To Fix Camry Hybrid Brake Problems
- August 15: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Tundras With Wheels That Can Fall Off
- August 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans That Could Roll Away
- August 4: Toyota and Lexus Lawsuit Filed Over Melting Dashboards
2000 Toyota Celica
Worst 2000 Celica clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken clutch cable1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.