- July 19: Toyota Corolla Electric Power Steering Lawsuit Agreed Upon
- July 15: Toyota Recalls 625,000 Prius v Hybrids That Can Stall
- July 13: NHTSA Asked to Investigate Toyota Low-Speed Acceleration Events
- June 22: Toyota Won't Get New Koua Fong Lee Camry Trial
- May 16: Toyota Sienna Recalled By Two Independent Toyota Distributors
2000 Toyota Celica
Worst 2000 Celica clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken clutch cable1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.