8.0

1. replace transmission (1 reports)
2000 Toyota Celica transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Toyota Celica:

2000 Toyota Celica Owner Comments

Mar 312015

Celica GT

Owned the car for a month and on the 30th day the check engine light came on and then it started making this high pitched scream every time I would speed up. I was nearly home when all of a sudden the front wheels locked up, it wouldn't go into gear, and I went into the ditch. After 2 weeks of having it in the shop, I was told the tranny was shot and it would cost $6,000 to repair it. I gave it to back to the dealership, who has yet to refund me.

- , Blaine, MN, USA