- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 18 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 22 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 30 days ago
2001 Toyota Celica
Worst 2001 Celica engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loud knocking noise from engine6
- heavy oil consumption and ticking noise5
- squeeling from engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.