- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 20 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 27 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 30 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 32 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 53 days ago
2001 Toyota Celica
Worst 2001 Celica engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loud knocking noise from engine6
- heavy oil consumption and ticking noise5
- squeeling from engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.