- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 5 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 10 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
2001 Toyota Celica
Worst 2001 Celica engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loud knocking noise from engine6
- heavy oil consumption and ticking noise5
- squeeling from engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.