2003 Toyota Celica transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Celica:

2003 Toyota Celica Owner Comments

Aug 032005

I had to have clutch replaced at 25,77 miles on my 2003 Toyota Celica GT purchased new April 2003. Again I had to replace clutch @ 56,089. From the day I purchased this car I had problems with putting car in gear and complained to dealer, who said there was nothing they could do. I've driven manual Toyota cars since 1966 and never had any clutch repairs on any of my Toyota. I had over 144,000 miles on my 1987 Toyota MR2 when I traded it in 1994. I think it is excessive to have a total of 3 clutches at 56,089.

- Encino, CA, USA