8.0

$2,112.00

1. replace gears and bearings (2 reports)
2003 Toyota Celica transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Celica:

2003 Toyota Celica Owner Comments

Apr 182008

Celica GT 1.8L 4

This is my second Celica and my last Toyota. I had a 1990 Celica that I should have kept. It would have lasted a second 180,000 miles. Instead, I have a 2003 with a little over half that mileage and I'm spending almost half its value to fix. Not sure what has happened to Toyota...

- , Fairburn, GA, USA

Jun 062006

Celica GT

At 75,000 miles the transmission needed to be rebuilt and with new bearings and gears. The mechanic told me that recently 3 other celicas with just 60,000 miles came in with the exact same problem.

- , Oroville, CA, USA