2005 Toyota Celica wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Celica:

2005 Toyota Celica Owner Comments

Nov 182005

Celica 4-cyl

The problem arose one day when I was at my aunts house. My uncle went out side to look a my brand new car, 2005 Celica and noticed that I had a bubble in the side of my tire. I took it up the next day to the Toyota dealership because I had only had my car for three months. The first thing that came out of the Toyota dealership was that I had to have hit something. I do not recall hitting anything, I am so cautious with this new car. The dealership said that the only way this could be covered was with road hazard, which I did not have. I would not mind having to pay for the tire but they weren't even willing to take my tire off to see what was wrong with the tire. I was told by numerous people that it was very dangerous riding around in my car with the condition my tire was in. The tire size (215/45 ZR17).

- Summerville, SC, USA