6.0

1995 Toyota Corolla electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Toyota Corolla:

1995 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Mar 042005

Corolla

I am the second owner of this Toyota Corolla 1995. For several years now I have had to change my alternater because my battery light turns on. I have already gone to several places to get it checked, but nothing has helped because every year that light just turns back on.

I have already gone to Walmart for them to do a inspection of the battery and alternater system This time they told me that the battery is fine but that my alternater was weak. So I had it replaced at GoodYear for $270 total. At GoodYear they told me that I should no longer have any more problems because thay had put in a brand new alternater from the manufacturer, then I got home and the light turned on again, now I have to go back.

I also called PepBoys to ask them what they thought about my problem but all they said that if that light turns on every year then there could be a problem with my engines electrical system.

Well I dont know what else to do. Please Help.

- , Anaheim, CA, USA