- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 17 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 24 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 27 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 29 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 50 days ago
1996 Toyota Corolla
Worst 1996 Corolla electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.