- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 18 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 27 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 44 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 48 days ago
1998 Toyota Corolla
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of airbag problems being reported to NHTSA, this is about as dependable a car as you’ll find. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
Worst 1998 Corolla lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- inside dome light does not work1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.