- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 8 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
Back End Shimmys
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of airbag problems being reported to NHTSA, this is about as dependable a car as you’ll find. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- got two new rear shock absorbers fitted problem solved (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)