- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 4 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 8 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 10 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 29 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of a few engine related issues for the 1999, these are about as dependable a car as you’ll find. And remember most of these cars have 200k miles on them by now. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 100,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (1 reports)