8.0

1. solution seems to be stumping Toyota (1 reports)
2004 Toyota Corolla accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Corolla:

2004 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Aug 102003

Corolla LE

I just bought a 2004 Corolla. The LE has a different rearview mirror than the base model. It comes with lights installed making it thicker, as a result every time you flip the sun visor up or down it knocks the rear view mirror completely out of alignment. In Arizona the sun is brutal and my visor is used constantly. It is a potential hazard if I have to continually readjust my rear view mirror especially during the rush hour commute.

It is a problem my sales man admitted knowing about before I signed on the dotted line and says it was an issue in the 2003 models too. What? Toyota knew about it and didn't take the opportunity to fix it in the 2004 model? Proper use of a ruler would do the trick.

- , Tempe, AZ, USA