- January 21: Toyota To Replace Melting, Cracked, Sticky Shiny Dashboards
- January 21: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall 5,000 Toyota and Scion Vehicles
- January 17: Toyota Prius V Recalled To Repair Airbag Problems
- November 26: Toyota Sienna Recalled To Fix Overhead Assist Grips
- November 23: Toyota Dashboard Melting? Lawsuit Says It Can Happen
2004 Toyota Corolla
Worst 2004 Corolla engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ticking noise and sludge4
- clicking noise from under hood1
- engine does not slow down when braking1
- engine light came on1
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control53
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.