- April 9: Toyota Recalls 6 Million Vehicles For Air Bag and Seat Problems
- April 8: Toyota Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed
- March 28: Toyota Recalls Cars For Air Bags That Deploy When They Shouldn't
- March 19: Toyota Charged With Criminal Wire Fraud, 1.2 Billion Penalty
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Highlander For Useless Seat Belt
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- February 27: Law Firm Investigates Toyota Excessive Oil Consumption Complaints
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 12: Software Glitches Lead to Another Massive Toyota Recall
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- January 31: Toyota in the Hot Seat: Stops Selling 6 Models
- January 27: Toyota Camry Hybrid Faces Investigation After Brake-Failure Complaints
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 20: Man Sues Toyota Over 'New Car Smell'
2004 Toyota Corolla
Worst 2004 Corolla engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ticking noise and sludge3
- clicking noise from under hood1
- engine light came on1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control48
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.