1. dealership should pay for the damage that they caused (1 reports)
2004 Toyota Corolla miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Corolla:

2004 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Nov 012007

The Toyota Dealership is partially responsible for causing the explosion of my 2004 Toyota Corolla. The other small repair shop that was involved in this incident did own up to their responsibility and pay their half to help replace my car.

Toyota thinks that they are so big that they can not be held responsible for their actions.

I was a loyal Toyota customer and Toyota should have paid their half of the price to replace my car that they destroyed. Instead they just laughed it off and pretty much said sue us if you can, but we will not help you to replace your car.

It is not the Toyota cars that stink, but it is the way that the treat their customers. That is why they are losing business. For this reason, I will not buy another Toyota.

I just wanted to share my story, so that other people think twice before purchasing a Toyota. If Toyota messes up your car, they will not correct the problem.

- , Painesville, OH, USA