8.0

1. replacement only option (1 reports)
2004 Toyota Corolla windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Corolla:

2004 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Jan 122011

Corolla

My back glass in my car has given out. The element cracked in the middle left side of it.I say cracked because the area there is black but there is a clear area now where it got too hot and cracked the area. Insurance company will not replace, even though I have full coverage on this car and live in a state where glass claims are not paid for out of pocket. I called the dealership and, of course, the warranty has run out on it. Now this is a safety hazard for when it is cold you can not defrost the back glass to see but no one seems to care. Isn't that a blip! Isurance company says that it is a mechanism problem, like I can just fix it without replacing. I guess this is just another way to suck the money out of the consumer's pocket. Does anyone stand by their product anymore! Another bill I really can't afford, but it has to be fixed. I don't care to cut someone off in traffic because I can't see out of my back glass. Life is grand! Has anyone else had this problem with this model?

- , Columbia, SC, USA