2006 Toyota Corolla accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota Corolla:

2006 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Nov 012015

Corolla

I received a safety recall (interim notice) from Toyota in August 2015 and have not had the front passenger airbag inflator recall replaced yet. This is not a timely manner where I should not have a passenger in the passenger seat for safety reasons and it is taking a long time for this to be replaced. I would like to have an adult passenger sit in the front instead of in the back with two car seats. I made a call to Toyota on October 19, 2015 to see when this issue will be resolved and the person on the phone said they are still looking into it and do not have a time frame. I would like to know if there is something I can do so that I may take another passenger comfortably in my vehicle as soon as possible.

- Fairfield, CA, USA