- July 19: Toyota Corolla Electric Power Steering Lawsuit Agreed Upon
- July 15: Toyota Recalls 625,000 Prius v Hybrids That Can Stall
- July 13: NHTSA Asked to Investigate Toyota Low-Speed Acceleration Events
- June 22: Toyota Won't Get New Koua Fong Lee Camry Trial
- May 16: Toyota Sienna Recalled By Two Independent Toyota Distributors
Computer Stopped Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: We used to give this vehicle our "Seal of Awesome" but in recent months it's been the subject of unintended acceleration petitions which has us rethinking that title.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 50,439 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace the computer (2 reports)