- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 13 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 22 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 39 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 43 days ago
Computer Stopped Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: We used to give this vehicle our "Seal of Awesome" but in recent months it's been the subject of unintended acceleration petitions which has us rethinking that title.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 50,439 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace the computer (2 reports)