2010 Toyota Corolla accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Corolla:

2010 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Apr 302013

Corolla 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2010 Toyota Corolla. The contact attempted to decelerate while driving approximately 50 mph but the vehicle failed to stop. The contact crashed into the rear of another vehicle. The vehicle was destroyed. A police report was filed. The contact sustained neck and chest injuries. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure and stated the vehicle was not included in NHTSA campaign number: 13V123000 (equipment). The approximate failure and current mileage was unknown.

- Tonalea, AZ, USA

May 212010

Purchased a new 2010 Corolla. Driving home from work last week, I had two service lights on (my car has 1400 miles on it). The steering in the car seemed "loose" as I drove home, but when I went to turn on my street, the steering wheel did not turn and the ABS failed. I hit a curb on the opposite side of the road damaging a strut and an alloy wheel. My local dealer, lakeland Toyota, told me it was not their problem but that I needed to figure out how to pay for the repairs. They told me that they had no idea why those two warning lights were on. I am currently trying to work with Toyota corporate to get this resolved in a manner that I will feel safe driving the car. Kind of hard to do when they refuse to accept that there is a problem.

- Lakeland, FL, USA