2010 Toyota Corolla accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Corolla:

2010 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Jul 282016

Takata recall, got recall info, took the car to Toyota, no solution to problem. They said they had no problems. It was an interim call. Meantime, do not allow anyone in front passenger seat.. so I feel like I am just standing in line, paying for something I cannot fully use. Where is the fix to the problem?? in the meantime, I am driving my unsafe car, as shrapnel can explode at anytime, and go anywhere. I need help here. I am a safe driver, what about the other guy. I live in Florida, and fit right into the recall notice, however Toyota seems not to be able to anything about it. I am upset, I am paying on a car that I can only use a small portion of. And still not feel safe. I love my car, I want to keep it. But it seems like I bought a four bedroom house that maybe will only hold one.

- Zephyhills, FL, USA

Aug 282016

Defective leather seat heaters disconnected without compensation or replacement. Replecement was not or is not an option under recall #set168. What good are leather seats without heaters?

- Columbia, SC, USA

Nov 232011

On 11/23/2011, I bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla at sterling mccall Toyota. Unfortunately, the vehicle was inadequate because of a hidden defect in the design and construction of the driver's front seat. I am disappointed and concerned because the way the seat was designed and/ or constructed places a metal bar to be compressed against the spinal column. The location of this metal bar lowers the protection of the occupant's physical safety and places the driver at a higher risk for lumbar vertebrae injury.

- Houston, TX, USA

Sep 182014

The drivers seat did not lock into a stationary position and would float forward or backward in conjunction with acceleration or deceleration. Inspection revealed the seat rail to be defective and required replacement of same.

- Gustine, CA, USA

Jan 122010

2010 Toyota Corolla, with defective seat and steering apparatus. I have expressed my concern with the manufacture and the dealership with no resolution.

- Pine Bluff, AR, USA