8.0

2013 Toyota Corolla electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Toyota Corolla:

2013 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Dec 082012

Corolla LE

I bought the car at Browns Toyota in Glen Burnie on 12/8/12. I notice prior to today 12/26 that the headlight on, door open warning tone was inaudible. I almost ran my battery down on 3 seperate occasions by forgetting to turn the lights off after exiting the vehicle. I took the car to Browns Toyota today (12/26/12) and was told there was nothing that they could do about it. They can not increase the volume and that's just the way it is. I noticed the Camry gave off a loud audible tone when this situation occurred. I was then told I could trade in my 2013 Corolla which I had for less then 3 weeks with 74 miles on it. However I would have to accept a 20% loss on the trade. I was then directed to the Toyota Care phone number which was no help at all. They should be called Toyota We Don't Care.

- , Baltimore, MD, USA