2013 Toyota Corolla miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Toyota Corolla:

2013 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Oct 132016

I want my money back

- Risingfawn, GA, USA

Sep 262015

Corolla

Driving on freeway and A/C completely stopped working on my 2013 Toyota Corolla. Will not work again. Took to dealer who stated no longer under warranty. Took to mechanic who found the A/C compressor solenoid is not working. Also there is no communication with the A/C amplifier. They suspect a faulty A/C amplifier and may need programming. Estimated $1600-$1700 to fix.

- Valencia, CA, USA

Jul 032015

Corolla

On July 3, 2015 when at first my car wouldn't start, I asked someone to look at my car and it was noticed that my brake fluid level was very low just to the point of empty. I was very concern because at no point prior to this discovery, the "brake" warning light did not flash or appear on to inform me to this issue! I called auto dealer and made an appointment for routine oil/maintenance service and requested that this matter be researched as to why no "brake" warning light worked; to also flush the brake system to check for air in the hose etc...; however very disappointment with auto service reply: I was basically told that the brake fluid level was not low enough for the "brake" warning light to activated; however when the car eventually started; the brake pedal was very noisy and once brake fluid level filled, the noise stopped. I believe that due to the "brake" warning light not being activated was a great safety risk to myself as well as others.

- Hamden, CT, USA