2014 Toyota Corolla miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Corolla:

2014 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Apr 302014

When I pull my car into a parking spot with a cement parking bump stopper, the car hangs up on it causing some scratches on the underside- Toyota has said there is no design flaw but I disagree. If I do not pull in all the way, I risk someone hitting the back of the car because I will be sticking out too far. A second problem is the ac. I live in Florida and when I get into the car it is often over 100 degrees.. I have to drive for a few minutes with hot air blowing on me before the cool air kicks in. This makes me sweat and very uncomfortable. Toyota says that is just the design of the car. I never had that problem with my two rav4's. I am also wondering if a have the airbags that are recalled. No notice yet.

- Madeira Beach, FL, USA

May 252016

Tried to call this # 1-800-331-4331. Cannot get through. You have to answer a survey about the rep that you havent spoken to. Very frustrating.

- Palm Coast, FL, USA

Jan 212016

The headlights of the new Toyota Corolla 2014+ are overly bright when driving in front of one or when one is passing in the other direction. It is blinding. I have had this happen multiple times and it is always a Corolla with low beams that have bright white blinding beams. Please recall this vehicle and force the manufacturer to use normal bulbs or normal brightness.

- Orono, ME, USA