2015 Toyota Corolla body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Corolla:

2015 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Sep 302015

On the freeway driving and eighteen wheeler came over on my car and hit and dragged my until my detached from the truck spin around and the back of my car slammed into the median wall. The air bags did not deploy....updated 10/29/15

- Memphis, TN, USA

Jul 302015

I rented this car (Toyota Corolla 2015) and was unfamiliar with all the details. My previous experience with many cars over the years never brought me an awareness that the trunk lid could potentially damage my head, neck, or back in a severe and possibly long lasting way. I naturally opened the trunk lid, bent in to pull out my bag, and wham! the lid slams down on of the most damaging parts is the latch which protrudes past the trunk's edge and forms a triangle shape. This is what concentrated the blow directly into my spine. I have seen complaints of this same problem, "trunk lid wont stay in upright position" dating back to 2009. Why has this not been fixed years ago before it was able to injure me" and how many unsuspecting people will continue to be injured in the future" this is why I am taking the time to express my anger, frustration, and disgust. Please I am calling this out, do something! Toyota deserves a class action lawsuit!

- Fremont, NE, USA

Apr 152015

I was driving brand new vehicle only 2 hours old. I was in extreme right lane when tractor trailer from middle lane attempted to change lanes, into my lane severely impacting drivers side of vehicle no side air bags deployed and traffic in front of me came to a sudden unexpected slow down and I impacted vehicle in front of me and again no air bags deployed also when tractor trailer hit me I immediately hit brakes and both front tires exploded. No safety items in car deployed causing me to have multiple injuries

- Bennington, VT, USA

Apr 292015

The low-beam light design on the lens cover cuts off the top view of light at night time. You see light from the ground up but only halfway up. From there you only see darkness. It looks like a half-lit moon beam from the ground up. You only see the bottom half of the trees it is like a straight line drawn between the mid dele of your view in front of the car. White on the the bottom half and black on the top half. I am scared to death to drive my car around curves and lulls in the roads. Your night vision is extremely limited. It is very straining to have to look ahead and at the same time you have to keep two different colors separated.

- Cullman, AL, USA

Jan 072015

Corolla 4-cyl

Stopped at stop light to make left had turn. Was waved on by driver in opposite lane as I started to make the turn I was hit by on coming car. Upon impact all air bags deployed, including side air bags which shouldn't of happened since the impact of the car was in the front. The side air bag hit the passenger which caused him to be injured.

- Riverside, RI, USA