8.4

2016 Toyota Corolla steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Toyota Corolla:

2016 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Aug 232016

Corolla

Whelp my 2016 Toyota Corolla L has a issue with the sensor this car is only a month old I tool it to the dealership and the stated the nitrogen in my tires are to cold, well its summer time in Florida and nothing cold everyday I have had a issue with the sensor. Also my car feels like it is about to blow away when I am on the expressway, which is very scary

- Jakcsonville, FL, USA

Aug 042016

Corolla

Steering wheel recall. I was coming out from an alley to get into the main road, the steering wheel froze, locked up, or jammed to the right. Quickly stepped on the brake to avoid injury and damage to the car. Had to restart engine to gain control of car. Could be fatal if there was oncoming car or merging on interstate.

- Reno, NV, USA