9.6

2016 Toyota Corolla wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Toyota Corolla:

2016 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments

Aug 232016

Corolla

Whelp my 2016 Toyota Corolla L has a issue with the sensor this car is only a month old I tool it to the dealership and the stated the nitrogen in my tires are to cold, well its summer time in Florida and nothing cold everyday I have had a issue with the sensor. Also my car feels like it is about to blow away when I am on the expressway, which is very scary

- Jakcsonville, FL, USA