8.0

2002 Toyota Echo engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Echo:

2002 Toyota Echo Owner Comments

Feb 152009

Echo 4 Door 1.5L Vvti

just looking for help. my 02 echo in feb., 4deg.f, low gas, started to missfire. found some water in #2 spark plug pocket. I dried it out, put in dry gas and it got alot better. Now it is coming back. Since it happens mostly when it is lugging (between 35 + 40mph) when it is about to downshift I don't think it is the fuel filter(it will still do 85mph). The car has 150k and owes me nothing but I would like more.

squishy_v@yahoo.com