6.0

1. repaint (1 reports)
2003 Toyota Echo body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Echo:

2003 Toyota Echo Owner Comments

Jan 012015

Echo 1.5L

Within six months my paint is starting to get patchy and disintegrate. The car is only 12 years old and has been regularly washed, polished and housed undercover. I have owned cars that have been much older and have never seen such paint disintegration, so I feel this was either a bad batch or just a very inadequate paint finish by Toyota. Naturally it is out of warranty, however I had not expected the paint to peel on a car I have had and taken care of since new.

- , Sandringham, Australia