- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 2 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 5 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 7 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 28 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 37 days ago
2004 Toyota Echo
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
Worst 2004 Echo accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Echo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Echo compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Echo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Echo.