- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 17 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 21 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 28 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 29 days ago
2004 Toyota Echo
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
Worst 2004 Echo accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Echo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Echo compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Echo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Echo.