- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 2 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 6 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 8 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 27 days ago
2004 Toyota Echo
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
Worst 2004 Echo seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Echo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Echo compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Echo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Echo.