- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 12 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 17 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
2004 Toyota Echo
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
Worst 2004 Echo seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Echo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Echo compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Echo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Echo.