- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 2 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 5 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,758 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem