- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 6 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 13 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 22 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 23 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,275 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: